That being said it’s time to make some patriotic gear.
Together we can because Yoobi is here,
We have awesome printables so have no fear!
How is everyone planning on spending Independence day this weekend?! We’re super excited for BBQ’s, fireworks, quality time with family and friends, and of course taking lots of pictures. These 4th of July printables are the perfect addition to a great party and a simple craft activity to keep the little ones pre-occupied.
Supplies You’ll need: Yoobi scissors, tape, twisted crayons, colored pencils, mini washable markers, liquid glue, a glue stick, glitter shakers, and wooden sticks. DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE HERE
- Step 1: Print out our downloadable fourth of July activity template
- Step 2: Decorate your printable using Yoobi Arts & Craft supplies!
- Step 3: Glue a thicker card stock to the back of your printable for more stability
- Step 4: Cut each item out
- Step 5: Using wooden skewers, tape one to the back of each decorated printable
- Step 6: Take an awesome picture with your props in red white and blue!
Templates available to download HERE
Share your Yoobi memories with us! Take a picture and post it to Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter using the hashtag, #Yoobilove
Happy Fourth of July, everyone!