Account Manager at Yoobi
Yoobi is looking for an energetic, organized, and customer-focused Account Manager to join
their fun, hard working team of results-driven, creative and collaborative people! Reporting to
the Director of Business Development, the Account Manager will be responsible for driving,
growing and managing new accounts, focusing on the local area B2B market and other special
projects, as assigned.
- Drive new sales opportunities that develop and grow a local B2B customer base in Los
Angeles and So Cal area to achieve sales targets, including but not limited to selling:
- Office Supplies
- Bulk Order
- Custom Orders
- Backpack Drives
- Develop relationships with local area B2B customers; understand and manage customer needs, provide all quotes, data, and follow up for initial and re-orders.
- Build and maintain client relationships with effective presentations, persuasiveness,sample management; keeping a keen eye for new ideas, directions, or opportunities.
- Follow up on ideas and leads provided by the Sales and Partnerships team; including preparing for presentations, great customer service, and consistent follow up.
- Forecast projects and sales, preparing sales analysis and review on a monthly basis.
- Share your insight on products, customers, and the market; always keep up to date with category and product trends, innovations, and competitors.
- Work with the Operations team to ensure the sales forecast is bold yet attainable.
- Work with the Marketing team to ensure alignment of sales planning with marketing strategies and activities.
- Support additional projects as assigned by the Director of Business Development.
- 7+ years of Office Supplies Sales and Account Management experience
- Proven record of new accounts obtained and maintained
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- High energy and drive; a passion for sales and customer satisfaction
- Ability to build relationship and grow sales
- Possess top level negotiation skills
- Strong financial acumen; able to build and hit budgets, calculate margins
- Team player with strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent and clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as with internal and external teams
- Highly organized with follow up and regular touch points with customers
- Some travel required
Yoobi is based on a bright yet simple idea: colorful, vibrant supplies for school, home or office that give back.
For every Yoobi item purchased, Yoobi contributes an item to a classroom in need, right here in the U.S.
Together with the Kids In Need Foundation, Yoobi has impacted more than 2 million kids nationwide. Yoobi
offers more than 500 different items, from pens and journals to lunchboxes and headphones, available at
www.Yoobi.com and in Target stores nationwide.
- Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "B2B Account Manager" in the subject line.
Yoobi, an awesome company with giving at its core, is looking for Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design and Operations Interns to join their fun, hard-working team of results-driven, creative and collaborative people! Interns will work cross functionally to support the company as a whole with a focus in one of these specified departments. Interns gain hands on experience and learn and grow with regular reviews and guidance from Yoobi staff.
Marketing and Social Media
- Contribute to marketing brainstorming - come up with new ideas to help promote the brand
- Help coordinate and execute awesome Yoobi brand and Give events
- Support marketing with sample inventory, gifting and donation inquiries
- Provide market research and analysis support
- Support with content creation and execution
- Create graphics and design layouts to support the creative and marketing teams
- Assist in brainstorming concepts for upcoming projects and marketing strategies
- Update existing collateral material
- Assist in collateral needs for our retail store
- Must be a Junior or Senior in college
- Excel master (this is imperative) - pivot tables, formulas, vlookups, etc.
- Possible majors (and/or classes): business, engineering, statistics, math, supply chain management
- Data entry for daily tasks revolving around: inventory, sales, shipping, import, etc.
- Forecasting and demand planning model building
- Problem solving to improve Operations methodologies and processes
- Data analysis to identify solutions and make decisions based on findings
- Organize data and information to provide the Operations team with improved efficiency
- Assist in weekly reporting to greater Yoobi team
- Earn school credit for part time hours at Yoobi Headquarters (min. 2 days a week, with 3 days preferred)
- Must have laptop that you can bring to the office
- Must be well organized, a strong communicator, super creative, and eager to learn
- Resourceful, flexible, hard-working, and has an awesome sense of humor
- Can handle working on several projects at once and under pressure, all while having a positive attitude
- Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Interns accepted on a rolling basis
- Specify which department you are interested, and use the word “Internship” in the subject line.