Hello Yoobi friends! July fourth is near.
Get ready to make some patriotic gear.
We have awesome supplies and activity sheets.
Together, let's have fun and create; this day can't be beat!
How is everyone planning on spending Independence day this weekend?! We’re super excited to finally be able to spend quality time with family and friends, and of course, fireworks.
These 4th of July printables are the perfect addition to a great party and a simple craft activity to keep the little ones having fun.
- Step 1: Print out our downloadable fourth of July activity template
- Step 2: Decorate your printable using Yoobi Arts & Craft supplies!
- Step 3: Glue a thicker card stock to the back of your printable
- Step 4: Cut each item out
- Step 5: Using wooden skewers, tape one to the back of each decorated printable
- Step 6: Take an awesome picture with your props in red white and blue!
Share your Yoobi memories with us!