Now that Halloween is behind us, it’s time to start focusing on a favorite holiday of every food-lover out there – Thanksgiving! With this “come together” holiday just around the corner, we wanted to give you some ideas for the holiday hangout time that every family craves while the turkey is still browning (it always takes SO much longer than we remember!)
Here are Yoobi’s 5 Top Picks for family fun night!
1. Snake Puzzle – whether you want to work together to create fun shapes or hold a family competition to see who can create the coolest design, this game will be a family favorite.
2. Melty Beads – get crafty and creative with melty beads! What better way to keep the kids engaged during the day than by having them design their own piece of wall art, charm for their backpack, or ornament for the Christmas tree.
3. Basketball Hoop – get digestion going and fight off the post-turkey slump with a playful game of HORSE after dinner!
4. Four in a Row – take your classic game of tic-tac-toe to the next level
5. Craft Chest – the possibilities are endless with the craft chest – check out our blog post here for some fun activities you can create from the crafts inside!