Valentine’s Day is a day to show how much you love your loved ones, so why not create something HEART-felt? We have 3 creative paper heart ideas that are perfect for sending to friends and family, and they’re super fun and easy to make.
What you’ll need:
- Draw a faint outline of a heart onto paper. You’re going to fill this in with paint and use it as a stencil – you can erase it or cover it up with paint when you’re done. You can also cut out a heart stencil and surround it with your paint.
- Dip your pompom or pencil eraser in the paint of your choice, and fill in or surround your heart with dots!
- Let dry.
- Follow the same outlining steps above, but this time use hot glue (or school glue) to attach pompoms instead of decorating with paint.
- Let dry.
- Use our heart glitter for this one!
- Follow the same instructions for outlining as above.
- Fill in or surround your heart with glue, then apply as much glitter as you want!
- Let dry
Voila! Beautiful heart decorations to send as cards or use as workspace decorations. Show off you Valentine’s Hearts on social media – be sure to tag us #yoobi!