Wondering how to get SLIME’D? If you don’t know what we’re talking about, check out #slime on Instagram and prepare to be hypnotized. You’ll lose track of time watching video after video of people making, playing, squishing, squashing and stretching their amazing slime creations.
But why just watch slime videos when you can make your own? We’ve got the recipe below – add some glitter if you want to give it a little shine, and BAM! Yoobified slime you can play with on your own, instead of just watching online.
Yoobified slime is a fun activity for the class, the kiddos at home, or even for full grown adults who are still kids at heart (aka everyone at Yoobi HQ!). The best part? For every Yoobi item you buy, a Yoobi item is donated to a classroom in need right here in the U.S. This slime gives back!!
- 2 bottles (8 ounces) of Yoobi liquid glue
- 8 ounces of water
- 4 ounces of warm water
- 1 tablespoon of Borax
- Your favorite color of Yoobi tempera paint (food coloring works too!)
- Pour out the two bottles of Yoobi liquid glue into a bowl – make sure you get every single drop for ultimate SLIME!
- Add 8 ounces of water to the glue to create a 1:1 ratio of liquid glue and water
- Whisk, whisk, whisk into a mix!
- Add a few drops of your favorite color of Yoobi tempera paint (you can replace the paint with a few drops of food coloring, too!)
- In a separate bowl, pour 4 ounces of warm water
- Add 1 tablespoon of borax into the warm water
- Mix well until the borax is dissolved
- Pour the borax solution into the bowl with glue, mixing in a little bit at a time
- Once all of the borax solution is in the glue bowl, use your hands to knead the mixture until you get the desired slime texture
- HAVE FUN WITH YOUR DIY SLIME!!! What’s better than making slime for you, AND impacting kids in need along the way?
Thanks to our awesome source: “How To Make Slime with Borax and Glue” by Sienna (https://youtu.be/XOh2MoR0Kq0)